The 6th Army Corps Command
Name: Chien-Feng Troop
Date: Founded in 1954
The Corps used to be “North of Taiwan Army Headquarters” in 1950 and was adapted from Jou-Shan Island Defend Headquarters. During 1954 the Corp merged other Corps and renamed “ 1th Army Corps”. Therefore, The 1th Army Corp change their name to “ The 3rd Army Corps Headquarters” on Jan 1, 1976. In the same year on Aug 16th the Troop got renamed again for “ The 6th Army Corps Headquarters”.
Due to ROC Armed Forces reorganization in 2006, the title of the Crops has renamed as “6th Army Command.”
The 8th Army Corps Command
Name: Gan-Chan Troop
Date: Founded in 1979
Army reserve training headquarter was established at Taoyuan Huton Montain in July 1995, based on Fourth Army and migrated Taichung Gancheng camp in August.
It was renamed to “Army training headquarter” in December 1964, then merged into “Army training and combat developing headquarter” with Army combat developing headquarter in Jane 1966, then migrated to Fengshan Weiwu camp in November 1970, because of “Kinton policy”.
In responsed to the demand of Taiwan and Wuhu’s defensive strategy, Army implemented “Kunluu policy” in July 1, 1979, Army training and combat developing headquarter renamed to “8th Army headquarter”.
Due to ROC Armed Forces reorganization in 2006, the title of the Crops has renamed as “8th Army Command.”
The 10th Army Corps Command
Date: Founded in 1954
At the beginning, troops was named“Southern Taiwan Defense Command,”settled at Fengshang,Kaoshung in 1950 by elites of Army Headquarters and The 80th Army. Till May 1, 1954, troops and Central Headquarters were integrated into“The Second Corps,”was subordinated to Army General Command. In 1972, troops station moved to Xinshe,Taichung, and modified the name to“The Fifth Corps”in January 1976. On August that year, the name eventually modified into“The Tenth Corps”and reserved to this day.
Due to ROC Armed Forces reorganization in 2006, the title of the Crops has renamed as “10th Army Command.”
Kinmen Defense Command
Date: Founded in 1949
Kinmen Defense Command (Former 12th Army) was Formed in Zhejiang Province and moved to Kinmen in 1949. In the same year, 12th Army reorganized and became Kinmen Defense Headquarter in December, Belonged to Southeast Military Administration. After the Administration Dissolved in 1950, The Kinmen Defense Headquarter was taken over by Ministry of National Defense, and supported by Army Headquarter. KDC is in charge of the defense mission at the first line of Taiwan; it won the Battle of Guningtou and the Second Taiwan Strait Crisis, and Established the Peace between Taiwan and Mainland.
Due to ROC Armed Forces reorganization in 2006, the title of the Crops has renamed as “Kinmen Defense Command.”
Army Matsu Defense Command
Name: Yuntai Army
Date: Founded in 1965
In1949,military advantage reverse of the suppression of Communist rebellion, we established Army Matsu Temporary Command in order to be convenient to operational command, which was attached to the Taiwan Provincial Police Command
Next June, it was transferred to the Taiwan Defense Command. In 1952,it was placed under the Golden Gate Defense Command. In 1955,the company was reorganized to form the “Army’s Malay Guarding Area Command” and was also transferred to the Ministry of National Defense.
In 1965, the company was adapted to “Army Matsu Defense Command ;in 1969, it was transferred to Army Command and Defense Department. In response to the ROC Armed Troops Streamlining Program, it was renamed “Army Matsu Defense Command” on March 1,2006.
Army Penghu Defense Command
Date: Founded in 1949
Formerly known as the ‘’Penphu Defense command’’, was founded in Magong in 1949 years, and was founded by the 12 Jing District commander and the 40Th Military Department. At the end of the same year ,the name was changed to the ‘’Lake Defense command’’ and was attached to the Southeastern General Administration Office. In April, 1950,it was transferred to the Army Defense Command and in July 1958 it was transferred to the Army Headquarters, The 1969 ‘’Kunlun case’’ abolished the military department, the official establishment of the ‘’Lake Defense Command’’
Translation is not good, please forgive my
Please pay attention to the lack of history and political officer.
Due to ROC Armed Forces reorganization in 2006, the title of the Crops has renamed as “Army Penghu Defense Command.”
Army Huadong Defense Command
Date: Founded in 1989
The predecessor was originally the 67th Army, and in 1948, it became a military in Nanjing. In May of 1949, he was coedited with the 10th Army. and changed to the 10th army.
In October of the same year, he moved to Zhoushan. In November, he resumed the 67th Army and participated in the Battle of Dengbu Island.
In the 1950, he moved to Taiwan and entered Taoyusan. In forty-three years, he was reorganized into the Second Army in Changhua.
In January of the 65th year, the number was changed to the 32nd Army, and it was still stationed in Hsinch.
In 1989,the Lujing No.6 case was transferred to Hualien and was also adapted to the Huadong Defense Command.
Due to ROC Armed Forces reorganization in 2006, the title of the Crops has renamed as “Army Huadong Defense Command.”
Army Aviation Special Troops Command
Name: Wo-Han troop
Date: Founded in 1944
our command established as name 「First Airborne Division」 in Kunming city Yunnan province on 1 JAN 1944. Then established the 「Army Special Troops Headquarter」 in Longtan district Taoyuan city on 1 March 1958. To unite the command authority, integrating the 「Army Airborne Headquarter」 and 「Army Special Troops Headquarter」as「Army Airborne Special Troops Headquarter」 on 1 April 1974. MND conducted the 「Jing-An program」,integrating the Army aviation and training center to the command on October 1979. Then conducted the 「Jing-Shi program」to change the composition as 「Aviation special Troops Headquarter」 on 1 October 1999.
Due to ROC Armed Forces reorganization in 2006, the title of the Crops has renamed as “Army Aviation Special Troops Command.”
Army Dongyin Area Command
Date: Founded in 1960
Army Dongyin Area Command originated from the guerrillas in Zhejiang Fujian and Guangdong which became to the two commands in Kinmen and Dachen. In 1955, they were reorganized into two corps which belonged to the Army Headquarter set up the main headquarter in Taipei’s Yuanshan area. After finishing the training in Penghu, the two corps quickly moved into Dongyin and Wuqiu at the end of the year and were taken over by Navy Headquarter. In 1960, it returned to Army and“ Army Anti-communist National Defense Command” was formally established in Dongyin. According to the ROC Armed Troops Refining Program, it was reorganized into the 195th infantry brigade on 1st October, 1998.Due to the second stage of Jingjin Program, it renamed“ Army Dongyin Area Command” on 1st November 2006. After that, it has not been changed until now.
Due to ROC Armed Forces reorganization in 2006, the title of the Crops has renamed as “Army Dongyin Area Command.”